Notice: We can ship goods out in 3days during public holiday in China.
— Sonar fishing identifying technology: works in conjunction with smart phones and tablets, detection data is transmitted to the phone in real time, allows you to map water beds, mark spots, log water temps and depth, add lures, species and video in the trip log.
— Free App on IOS or Android: “Fish Helper” syncs via Bluetooth smart to the device. Bluetooth connection secures the distance between the device and its user up to 164 feet / 50 meters.
— Fish alarm, noise filter, 90-degree sensitivity for the user to select, sonar frequency is 125KHz, depth up to 164ft / 50m, with rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion battery, the using time is up to 10-20 hours.
– Lightweight and useful: weighing just 0.074kg and measuring 1.97 inches in diameter, the diminutive device is suitable for every standard rods and lines.
— Wide application: ideal for kayak, canoe fishing, ice fishing, works both in saltwater and freshwater, effective at locating fish and structures on ponds, lakes, streams and rivers.
1. Sonar Sensor:
Depth Range: 2 – 164ft / 0.6 – 50m
Sonar Frequency: 125KHz
Sonar Radiation Angle: 90 degree(wireless) 45 degree (wired)
Wired sonar cable length: 3meters
Bluetooth Distance: 50m
Operational Temperature: -10 – 60 Deg.C
2. Power Supply:
Mainframe: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
Charging Time: about 2 hours
Endurance Time: about 10 – 20 hours
How to Use:
1. Download the App “Fish Helper” file to your mobile phone (Android), then click to install, then a “Fish Helper” App icon on your mobile phone
2. Open the BT inside the “setting” of your phone. Click “Fish Helper” App and enter the main interface
3. Throw the sensor the water, the water switch will power on the sensor. Click “setting”, pop up setting interface. After pairing, the product starts to work (the white LED is blinking)
4. After the phone and the sensor connection, the device will automatically enter the last time mode. If you need to detect, please confirm whether it is working mode. Otherwise, the device will not detect properly